RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Please read and affirm on ticket registration.
In consideration of being deemed eligible to participate in any way in the operations of A7FL LIVE LLC.
(doing business as A7FL and American 7s Football League) athletic sports program, including without
limitation related events, practices, travel and other activities (cumulatively “A7FL Activities”), the
registered purchaser of this ticket acknowledges and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in the A7FL Activities is significant, including the
potential for PERMANENT PARALYSIS AND DEATH, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation in the A7FL Activities and I have read the Concussion Safety Information Sheet provided
(https://www.a7fl.tv/data/shopcart/content_db/concussion_Fact_Sheet_athletes_Eng.pdf). If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation in the A7FL Activities, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest league official immediately; and,
4) I willingly grant permission to A7FL LIVE LLC., its licensees, partners, sponsors, agents, employees, and legal representatives, the irrevocable, exclusive and unrestricted right to reproduce the photographic, audio and/or video images taken of me participating in (including prior and subsequent to) the A7FL Activities, for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, merchandising (if related to the A7FL Activities) or trade, in any manner or in any medium now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity without additional notification, permission, approval or compensation. I hereby release A7FL LIVE LLC., its licensees, partners, sponsors, agents, employees, and legal representatives, and each of their directors, officers, officials, agents, contractors, volunteers, employees, licensees, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers (collectively, the “Releasees”), which Releasees shall for the avoidance of doubt include A7FL Inc., A7FL Licensing, LLC, and each and every Division Owner and/or Division Manager, whether or not affiliated with or under common control with
any other Releasee with whom or against whom participate in any A7FL Activities,, for any and all claims and liabilities relating, directly or indirectly, to any and all use of said images, audio and/or video.
Furthermore, I grant permission for A7FL LIVE LLC., its licensees, partners, sponsors, agents, employees, and legal representatives, to use statements made by me during any interview or A7FL activity, along with my name and likeness, with or without my name, for the purpose of advertising and publicity in any manner or in any medium now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity without additional notification, permission, approval or compensation; and,
5) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE, OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
For A7FL LIVE LLC, A7FL, American 7s Football League staff and participants,
All paid and volunteer staff who interact with participants at practice and games are required to complete an online video training course on concussion awareness and safety which includes what happens during a concussion and the impact on participant health, recognition of concussion signs and symptoms and how to respond, safe return to play, and focus on prevention and preparedness.
The online course is the Concussion Course offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which can be found at: https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
The A7FL collects and retains documentation of initial completion for staff. Once a staff member has received this training, no additional training is required other than receipt of the Concussion Awareness Information Sheet referenced below.
Staff and Participant Concussion Awareness Information Sheet
To follow is the educational information sheet which is distributed annually to all staff and participant: https://www.a7fl.tv/data/shopcart/content_db/concussion_Fact_Sheet_athletes_Eng.pdf The A7FL provides this information sheet as part of our registration materials in electronic format.
The A7FL has formally adopted this program by board action and implements this concussion risk management program prior to the start of every season and within 30 days of the effective date of the annual General Liability policy renewal.
I have read and confirm that I have taken the online concussion course offered by the CDC and agree to
abide by the A7FL Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program.
Waiver/Release for Communicable Diseases Including COVID-19
In consideration of being allowed to participate in an A7FL LIVE LLC. event (“A7FL Event”), the registered purchaser of this ticket acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees that:
1. My participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness, injury, and death does exist.
2. If I have a pre-existing health condition, exposure to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease may be more likely to cause serious illness, injury, or death;
3. A7FL cannot ensure that all other participants, including coaches and volunteers, are taking precautionary measures to mitigate risks to ensure the health and safety of other participants, coaches, and volunteers, and therefore, participation in a A7FL Event involves risk of exposure to infectious disease; and,
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
5. I certify that I have not recently tested positive for, and am not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, which include a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches and/or sore throat. 6. I certify that I do not have a household family member/roommate who has recently tested positive for or exhibited the above-referenced symptoms of COVID-19. 7. I willingly agree to comply with all recommendations provided by A7FL to ensure safe play. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest coach, staff member or volunteer, or official immediately; and,
8. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS A7FL, and their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, volunteers, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.